Pierce Boston (née The Point )| Boylston St/Brookline Av | Fenway

Can't wait for that shaws and gas station to be redeveloped.

Yeah, that last render just makes them that much more absurd...like having a gas station taking up an entire corner next to the Empire State Building.

Pierce%20Boston.jpg

Via campionre.com

Yup, the other side of that street needs to up its game.

I feel like yelling "You suck!" at it. It deserves derision.

Yup, the other side of that street needs to up its game.

I feel like yelling "You suck!" at it. It deserves derision.

Where is the Viridian in that picture? Where are the buildings next to the Viridian in that picture? That side of the street acquits itself better in real life than in this render.

I stopped in Sweet Cheeks (right next door to this project) for some BBQ before yesterday's Sox game and the entire floor of the restaurant was shaking from the pile driving. The biscuits were worth it though.

I stopped in Sweet Cheeks (right next door to this project) for some BBQ before yesterday's Sox game and the entire floor of the restaurant was shaking from the pile driving. The biscuits were worth it though.

Absolutely. The biscuits make a delicious conveyance for the equally delicious maple butter.

The Landmark plans include turning the suburban-style parking lot in front of the old Best Buy into a park. Looks like it's already done in the rendering above.

Did anyone notice the sidewalk plan and furniture in front of Target and in front of Van Ness are almost identical? I hope this is the start of the Boylston St. redesign.

I can't imagine this project being anything but a grand success, for so many reasons. Location being all of them. One day in LMA traffic and you'll either kill yourself or move into the city that day.

This may become the premier glass tower in Boston after the Hancock. Doesn't have the height of some others, but this is a masterpiece.

I love that sign! I bet no one saw that angle when it was going through the approval process

Pierce the sky with those angles.

It will never look like that. Its a specific angle and a TON of parallax. I still think it will be a nice project however.

cca

Back