Radian (Dainty Dot) | 120 Kingston Street | Chinatown

Re: 120 Kingston, 29 Story Tower in Chinatown

This would look better with the windows from Millennium Place III.

8708810986_fd1743964b_b.jpg

8708809504_e4b590bc4d_b.jpg

One more from the Charles:

8717200086_f64a0bea03_b.jpg

Ugh. I really enjoy this building's massing. The curvature is great. But I seriously think the facade is going to kill it.

We'll know what it'll look like fairly soon, I'd expect. I'd be surprised if it took much longer to begin. But my expectations are low.

Ugh. I really enjoy this building's massing. The curvature is great. But I seriously think the facade is going to kill it.

We'll know what it'll look like fairly soon, I'd expect. I'd be surprised if it took much longer to begin. But my expectations are low.

At least the curve will be all glass above the first few floors. Should be quite beautiful and glow at night. It could even become a beacon of that end of the Greenway.

True, and that's the part I'm most excited about. I hope the glass is light on decoration/spandrel/etc. and of decent quality.

I've been thinking the same thing. Loosing the Dainty Dot sucks hardcore, but I am really liking the curve. Lets wait and see on the facade.

From today:

They have a facade sample up. Looks... unpromising

That piece of pre-cast does not inspire confidence in this facade.

Points for not being a box, I guess. Skin tbd.

That facade... Ew. Is that for real?

I am literally going to pray to the gods of cladding that this is just for the garage portion. The windows are way too little for use in the residential units...so here's to hoping.

I am literally going to pray to the gods of cladding that this is just for the garage portion. The windows are way too little for use in the residential units...so here's to hoping.

That's a very reasonable hypothesis. The same is true of the Kensington.

Back