Seaport Square (Formerly McCourt Seaport Parcels)

This bit, or further East?

Directly left to where FitchburgLine's photos cut off and where the trolley is blocking in your photo :). I think it's just been further progress on plantings.

^

The Good: From this angle, it finally looks pretty much filled in. It will continue to do so from other vantage points from Eastie or the Harbor (further east) as other projects further inland get completed.

The Unfortunate: Views of the Seaport from afar will probably always look ridiculous compared to Downtown right next to it.

I still dont get why it took 15 years to build a median

It looks great. I just want to know why they waited.

They waited because of all the road construction, underground utility work and activity on the BLVD over the past few years. Would have been pointless to install these during construction. Who would have paid for this 15 years ago???

Nearly 1.5 million square feet of new pharmaceutical lab/office space rumbled about in the last 24 hours (Sage & Foundation). That’s like the equivalent of a new Hancock Tower worth of commercial space. Remarkable!

Last edited:
P and N would be GREAT to get going now. Lets get that staircase! P I think has a small performing arts theater too.

00000015663.jpg

WSdevseaport.0.jpeg

Well, not the 1.5M is not new, these companies occupy space already, so the net is less. Either way, it speaks volumes of the success of local biotechs and that these spaces will be developed and occupied immediately.

Back