The Alcott (née Garden Garage Towers) | 35 Lomasney Way | West End

He just really wanted to patronizingly explain a French-origin term that 100% of the people on this board are already familiar with.
Apparently Not!

The relevance is that there are now and have always been people who want a place in the city just as they may want a place on the beach, in the mountains, etc.

For those people -- we build Millennium Tower and 1 Dalton

For the rest we build things like The Alcott (née Garden Garage Towers) | 35 Lomasney Way | West End anbd other smaller-scale and somewhat cheaper

everybody else == well they get hand-me-downs

F3698BB2-1B63-404A-8DE0-3EC656D6262D.jpeg

Cant wait to see all of the new sightlines this thing rises into. North station tower can be seen from Watertown and 1 Dalton can be seen from Milton... things you dont get from renders. What the renders do seem to show is that this will be taller than north station tower... I hope so.

gardengarage.jpg

There are now and have always been people who want a place in the city just as they may want a place on the beach, in the mountains, etc.

For those people -- we build Millennium Tower and 1 Dalton

For the rest we build things like The Alcott (née Garden Garage Towers) | 35 Lomasney Way | West End anbd other smaller-scale and somewhat cheaper

not much fanfare for this project.....
while more than a dozen turds get endless representation.

Last edited:
Anyone sounding the alarm?
This is how fast 45 Worthington would have shot up, Pilgrim.

Its about time something goes up faster than expected for once... although the thread started in 2010 and who knows if its really going up faster but it feels like it.

I forget. Is the garage under ground replacing all the spots that were in the original garage that was on the lot?

If so this is a bad promotional pic for the building.

view+from+Zakim+Bridge.jpg

I forget. Is the garage under ground replacing all the spots that were in the original garage that was on the lot?

If so this is a bad promotional pic for the building.

view+from+Zakim+Bridge.jpg

It's a TERRIBLE promotional pic. Did they use a view from 2012?????? Many prominent buildings that exist today (the two Hub towers) are missing or are completely different looking (Avalon).

They could have simply done a render of the Alcott in downtown anywhere.

It's a TERRIBLE promotional pic. Did they use a view from 2012?????? Many prominent buildings that exist today (the two Hub towers) are missing or are completely different looking (Avalon).

maybe that was deliberate, so the new towers would stand out and not be clustered with what's currently being built.

Back