The Apartments at 525 Huntington Ave @ Wentworth | 525 Huntington Ave | Fenway

11814368166_30bc6d6b32_b.jpg

I expected this guy to be totally condomed up until at least April but it's partially revealed and it sure looks like the facade is already starting to go:

tngt.jpg

Yes they are...and the quality looks pretty good too. This is going to blend in nicely from the looks of it.

Yes they are...and the quality looks pretty good too. This is going to blend in nicely from the looks of it.

Blending in is what Wentworth does best. The Innovation Tower will be a wild exception.

Blending in is what Wentworth does best. The Innovation Tower will be a wild exception.

Yea I believe the industry term for that building is "bonerific". I see that it's approved on the BRA website...when is it scheduled to start construction?

Morning, mid-day and dusk:

12556379615_ecab0394d2_b.jpg

12556415593_da4cfca06c_b.jpg

12556317133_90211019e5_b.jpg

12556201765_2c194b4130_b.jpg

Last edited:
That's coming together nicely. Wentworth is really doing great things with these new dorms (especially compared to Northeastern).

So nice to see brick and not some sort of tan or off white precast concrete....

I don't love the all-too-contemporary large footprint of this building, but I do like the exterior matrerials and colors they are using. This is beginning to look quite nice and is another piece that is turning Huintington into quite the Grande Avenue.

***BTW, I just checked the webcam a few minutes ago and almost all of the facade is now showing!!

http://www.wit.edu/webcam/apt525/

I really like it!

Also: Vertical seams > horizontal seams (they even made them consistent!)

Back