The archBoston Meetup Thread

iAM thinkin one ofKOOL barass in QUINKY markets. OR. maybe. CHEERS.
BUT. nokando JULI times. olsUNK takes me UROPa places for VIER wks

ibring NEW GIRLFIEND!!!!! to CHERES arkadiabOston PARTIES!!!!

I'll probably be working, so I'll be there. Black shirt, big nose. Sexy.

Time to schedule another one of these. I think we're due. My personal preference is to wait until it warms up a bit more and then find a venue without outdoor seating... so thinking late April or early May.

Time to schedule another one of these. I think we're due. My personal preference is to wait until it warms up a bit more and then find a venue without outdoor seating... so thinking late April or early May.

Good call! I love Dillons on Boylston. We can all marvel at and argue about 888 across the street.

Good call! I love Dillons on Boylston. We can all marvel at and argue about 888 across the street.

Is that wise? 888 discussion + beer might very well equal fisticuffs...

We're certainly overdue. Outdoor seating would be splendid, so I'll thrown my hat in for Dillons or a similar nearby venue as well.

Dillons on May 25 @ 6PM? Not calling in advance or reserving anything. Semi-impromptu drinking, architecture, and urban planning.

Works for me! Maybe I can better catch up on all I've been missing there. :)

The Revs just announced they are doing a meet & greet with Kei Kamara at the Hard Rock (ew) from 7-9 that I want to go to. I might just drop by the meet quickly to have a good drink (aka not a Hard Rock one) and say hi around 6.

The Revs just announced they are doing a meet & greet with Kei Kamara at the Hard Rock (ew) from 7-9 that I want to go to. I might just drop by the meet quickly to have a good drink (aka not a Hard Rock one) and say hi around 6.

I have to get out pretty quickly too on Wednesday. Work related stuff got scheduled for the evening and I can probably only drop by at 6PM for a half hour at most.

If it's just gonna be two or three of us perhaps a postponement is in order.

I'm fine with postponement to a date when more can meet or have more time in the evening

BostonDrew and I are gonna swing by tomorrow at 6pm... not sure postponing is necessary.

Back