The Benjamin & VIA (née One Seaport Square) | Parcels B-C@Seaport Sq. | Seaport

Re: One Seaport Square | Parcels B-C@Seaport Sq. | Seaport

Yes, they included Kings as a tenant when hosting the groundbreaking. They had a couple people holding bowling balls.

This project is a huge plus for the area! 800+ residential units, 250,000 sq ft. of retail, and it looks good! To me, it's a winner!

This project is a huge plus for the area! 800+ residential units, 250,000 sq ft. of retail, and it looks good! To me, it's a winner!

As I mentioned in earlier pages (or perhaps a different thread) the other potential tenants WS Development is in negotiation with are of extremely high quality and desirability, whether you are a local, tourist or neighbor. Once the full suite of retail is unveiled it will be clear that this development puts to rest the "not a real destination" / "not a real neighborhood" arguments that continue to be made against the Seaport/Fort Point (which, by the way, are BS IMHO since the neighborhood(s) are still very much being built).

This is a good spot for a Kings, I'm sure it will be packed all the time

Crane isn't wasting any time getting to work. Ironically, I now waste plenty of time on my way to work to watch it go.
19963704461_9582796f32_c.jpg

Nice! In that one picture, showing the length of one street in the Seaport, you caught six buildings either under construction or just recently completed! The place is hopping!

Interesting picture... hard to figure out the perspective. Was the helicopter really that close to the crane? Does the Court House have a helipad on the roof that I'm not aware of?

helicopter was hovering over the fort point channel

The Coast Guard helicopter was bombing around very low all over the place yesterday. Could be doing drills/training.

Interesting picture... hard to figure out the perspective. Was the helicopter really that close to the crane? Does the Court House have a helipad on the roof that I'm not aware of?

Yeah there's some sort of chopper flyway over the channel, I see all sorts of them (med/mil/cg/staties/etc) coming through very often on their way too / from the harbor to points south, at altitude lower than Atlantic Wharf ... maybe the aviators here can add some technical context..

View from Independence Wharf

UPDVcNy.jpg

I saw the base for a second crane installed today (sorry no pics)

Yeah there's some sort of chopper flyway over the channel, I see all sorts of them (med/mil/cg/staties/etc) coming through very often on their way too / from the harbor to points south, at altitude lower than Atlantic Wharf ... maybe the aviators here can add some technical context..

http://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/productcatalog/vfrcharts/Helicopter/

You can see from the picture on that site that the flight route takes you right over the channel and down 93.

u3UzltJ.png

From the Envoy roof deck on 8/22

second crane is going up today at the central position in the picture above. i'm assuming there will be a third at the opposite end in the coming months.

Back