The Benjamin & VIA (née One Seaport Square) | Parcels B-C@Seaport Sq. | Seaport

Re: One Seaport Square | Parcels B-C@Seaport Sq. | Seaport

"Tuscan Kitchen and Market coming to One Seaport Square"

http://bostinno.streetwise.co/2017/03/07/photos-tuscan-kitchen-market-coming-to-seaport-square/

TuscanKitchen07-630x432.png

TuscanKitchen03.png

^You're telling me that's not an airport?

Looks like the junky multi-level retail lining the southern end of Union Square Park. "Tuscan Kitchen" sounds like some early 90's trattoria.

^ all of this is perfect.

Looks like the junky multi-level retail lining the southern end of Union Square Park. "Tuscan Kitchen" sounds like some early 90's trattoria.

I think they are an Eataly knock off.

Two things:

1. They've now just opened up the sidewalks once you get past Courthouse station walking toward downtown. There's an elaborate setup and it now includes a path to let you cross between the two new buildings and walk from the church to the Courthouse. Nice touch.

2. Some roads and sidewalks are SUPER high off of the pavement in this area - others are flush and lower. Are they going to re-pave/re-grade the roads? For example, PWC and the side of the sidewalk next to the Courthouse are super high. But just around the corner, at the corner where Equinox will be, the new sidewalk is lower to the ground.

Is something going to go on top of the old chapel site?

I'm assuming it comes down once the new one opens across the street?

Is something going to go on top of the old chapel site?

I'm assuming it comes down once the new one opens across the street?

Yes and yes. Though Parcel D, where the original chapel sits, is only scheduled to be a completed development project by 2020. L2 and M will both come first.

See the general Seaport Square thread.

Two things:

1. They've now just opened up the sidewalks once you get past Courthouse station walking toward downtown. There's an elaborate setup and it now includes a path to let you cross between the two new buildings and walk from the church to the Courthouse. Nice touch.

2. Some roads and sidewalks are SUPER high off of the pavement in this area - others are flush and lower. Are they going to re-pave/re-grade the roads? For example, PWC and the side of the sidewalk next to the Courthouse are super high. But just around the corner, at the corner where Equinox will be, the new sidewalk is lower to the ground.

Judging from the pics, regarding this area, is it my imagination or are the sidewalks super narrow and crowded by the buildings that seem to hover close to the street?

KzfKNkH.jpg

S1GFoxd.jpg

zqnTCHp.jpg

CS2KsNX.jpg

5YIs6Pk.jpg

TeYgqsC.jpg

wpCT4NJ.jpg

Color me impressed. Now they just need to get to work on the Seaport Blvd. redesign construction to tie all of these new buildings together.

The balconies on the left side building appear done as is, but I think it would have looked more "finished" had they been painted a shade of blue to better match the rest of this side of the building. Those are pretty darn spacious balconies nonetheless.

Color me impressed. Now they just need to get to work on the Seaport Blvd. redesign construction to tie all of these new buildings together.

Haha let it all out. This is going to be a popular statement soon with each project besting the last and real quality being delivered on.

The balconies on the left side building appear done as is, but I think it would have looked more "finished" had they been painted a shade of blue to better match the rest of this side of the building. Those are pretty darn spacious balconies nonetheless.

I like the contrast, personally.

Back