The Sudbury (Bulfinch Crossing Residential Tower) | 50 Sudbury St | GCG Phase I | Gov't Center

91B433D2-913F-400E-9291-8D50BB674A2E.jpeg

The garage demo is next in line, so it really shouldnt be tooooo long before it starts if theyre still sticking to the same phasing. Its going to come down before the office tower is built. That leaves a good amount of time depending on at what part of the build it comes down whether early or before completion, but before it tops out it should be gone. Cant wait.

Wow, all this time, and I am just noticing the 3 "step backs" or whatever on the sides. I thought it was just a tall rectangular box. I like it even more now, lol.

The 55 condos at the top will be asking $3.4mil and up. That's friggin' nuts.

The 55 condos at the top will be asking $3.4mil and up. That's friggin' nuts.

Are they all 3 bedrooms or bigger? Can't you get a lower floor 2 bedroom for around that in the new Four Seasons? I thought those units started around $3 million. Granted this view will be much better than a lower floor on Dalton st. but Back Bay is a far more deisrtable location for most of the folks that can shell out this kind of cash for a 2 or 3 bedroom unit.

Are they all 3 bedrooms or bigger? Can't you get a lower floor 2 bedroom for around that in the new Four Seasons? I thought those units started around $3 million. Granted this view will be much better than a lower floor on Dalton st. but Back Bay is a far more deisrtable location for most of the folks that can shell out this kind of cash for a 2 or 3 bedroom unit.

Their website is pretty vague given a 2020 occupancy, immediately directing condo and apartment viewers to book an appointment or get a call back. That said, I can't image the condos will start at 3 bedrooms, more likely two/1 + den.

Back