Tufts Dental School

the other side from the mass pike off ramp to South Station
093-3.jpg

Maybe they decided to keep the beige concrete color so it could serve as an apt symbol for the onset of tooth decay....?

BRUSH AFTER EVERY MEAL OR WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BUILDING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

WE'LL TEACH YOU TO CAP TEETH LIKE WE CAPPED THIS BUILDING. APPLY NOW!

I think they should have made the Tufts sign black/silver. The white blends in way to much!

I think the white kills the building. It would have looked better to just use a matching concrete for the new edition. The Tufts sign is too big and the font is dated. I think this building can be termed a disaster.

I think this building can be termed a disaster.

You think this is a disaster and yet Russia Wharf is the best new building in a decade? ftw. This building actually achieves cohesion between new and old which most face-ectomies don't even try to accomplish (Russia Wharf especially).

I'm ready to just say we agree to disagree at this point.

Oh, yes, it has! Now if ever there were a spot for a super-tall.....especially from the vantage point of the South Station area.

This facade looks like the walls of my unfinished basement....ugly grey with a random splash of white paint on one wall. Ugly.

I think the white kills the building. It would have looked better to just use a matching concrete for the new edition. The Tufts sign is too big and the font is dated. I think this building can be termed a disaster.

The original was quite a beautiful thing. Designed by The Architects Collaborative and everything.

cca

Back