Twenty Two Liberty @ Fan Pier | 22 Liberty Drive - Parcel C | Seaport

Re: Twenty Two Liberty @ Fan Pier | 22 Liberty Drive | Seaport

yeah...more Vancouver, please.

Oh boy that is exciting. Aesthetically pleasing, nice height variation with the rest of Fan Pier, and the park and ground level look nice.

It's really cool to see all the development in the area start to knit everything together.

Another rendering:
BX1b6y0IQAI1CtD.jpg

19th Groundbreaking: Complete!

Finally! Renders! Thanks everyone for posting!

It was so strange how this project was kept in the dark for so long. It looked really cool on the Revit model, but I couldn't disclose anything because nothing was public yet.

Finally! Renders! Thanks everyone for posting!

It was so strange how this project was kept in the dark for so long. It looked really cool on the Revit model, but I couldn't disclose anything because nothing was public yet.

I know! Your cryptic hinting about this building was absolutely titillating!

Just to clarify, 22 Liberty is only parcel C, correct?

Yes, it is Parcel C in Fan Pier. Parcels A & B are Vertex

Finally, a residential high rise on the Seaport/Fan Pier waterfront worthy of the location and the views! She's a beautiful building. Bravo! And it looks like the residential building next door is going to be a beauty as well.

These videos showcase the building (the 3rd video especially showcases the beauty of the building), the harbor, and Boston so well, though the last two could be skipped.

http://www.fanpierboston.com/videos/

Last edited:

Herald today reported Fallon said he will break ground on the GP building first quarter 2014.

Finally, a residential high rise on the Seaport/Fan Pier waterfront worthy of the location and the views! She's a beautiful building. Bravo! And it looks like the residential building next door is going to be a beauty as well.

These videos showcase the building (the 3rd video especially showcases the beauty of the building), the harbor, and Boston so well, though the last two could be skipped.

http://www.fanpierboston.com/videos/

That third video makes this building look fantastic.

Favorite part of the render linked above is that the new building blocks the view of the mechanicals on top of the ICA.

I jest. That looks like it will be quite the address.

Damn that 16? hour sequence is nearly enough to make a suburbanite want to move to the waterfront -- well except for the price tag of $3M?

However, if any EuroTrash wants to buy a place as a Pied a Terre -- I'd be happy to house sit on an occasional weekend

I think it's great that it will block off the view from the harbor and downtown of the relatively boring buildings behind it and will complement the curve of the shoreline. Great job!

Yeah - going off of that guy's quote, why didn't they call this building "The Fan?" Also, the water feature in the park looks promising in the video.

The balconies look quite good too, in comparison to some others 'round these parts.

Last edited:

I'm also happy we finally get some variation in building heights there...

This is everything I wanted the Seaport to be.

It's still a superblock. It's nicer than the other superblocks, but a superblock nonetheless.

Back