W Hotel | 100 Stuart St | Theater District

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: W Hotel

^^Won't be a problem, chicks dig architecture/development forums... seriously, my girlfriend doesn't rag on me at all for posting here.

Off Topic:

Girls at the ArchBoston Christmas Party:
dilbert2008073343201.gif

im glad i put this out there.... and no i wouldnt tell the current girl im dating I frequent this site. thats the point when I already know I got her roped in and don't care anymore, thats when I let her see the real nerd status... but Boston arch is important... no doubt thats a fact

Haha at the Dilbert comic

I'm sure we will get some ladies eventually, there are at least 2 on the skyscraperpage.com forums!

Let's see: SkyscraperPage has roughly 18,200 members, while ArchBoston is at 364, two percent the size of our relative.

Following that math, we should have four percent, or 1/25, of one girl right now.. awesome.

We are so far off topic...

But:

Eve & MrsBrady

Each with a post apiece.

Now of course neither are 'regulars' nor do we know for sure that either one is actually female, but it's something.

And the W Hotel is going to be really cool.

i dont mean to expose anyone and I could be wrong, and its none of my business, but for the topic, I think Jimbojones is a girl. just for the record. just my opinion...could be wrong dont get mad at me. so we got one, but I'm not sure she's interested in us internet nerds.

I would have guessed that jimbojones is a guy named James Jones.

He does all those commercials for Verizon, and lives in the Darth Vader building on Exeter St.

its all good whatever the case and I shouldnt comment on someone else in speculation, but I believe jimbojones is a character in 'The Simpsons' and I'm pretty confident I'm correct. but who cares.

its all good whatever the case and I shouldnt comment on someone else in speculation, but I believe jimbojones is a character in 'The Simpsons' and I'm pretty confident I'm correct. but who cares.

That is correct, he is a character on the Simpsons.

Ha! Ha! Whoops, sorry, that's his pal Nelson.

Nah, that's too obvious. He's definitely the Simpsons character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back