W Hotel | 100 Stuart St | Theater District

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: W Hotel

I found the thread...with my own question aswered about that crane from Barbara... thanks. Ya know, I think I am update on all the good stuff on here and where it is....apparently I need to quit focusing on just the big stuff!

From April 5:

4-5-08Avenir1022.jpg

A second crane is going up at the W site today...

I counted 9 cranes on the downtown skyline today! 2 more to be added soon(Russia Whf. and One Franklin)and this is not includeing BU or Northeastern!

Northeastern's big cranes got taken down over a month ago, but they have those little portable ones lifting the windows into place and such

I counted 9 cranes on the downtown skyline today! 2 more to be added soon(Russia Whf. and One Franklin)and this is not includeing BU or Northeastern!

This is awesome, I really cannot remember a time in my short life that Boston has had this many projects going on at once. Russia Wharf, W Hotel, One Franklin, 45 Providence, etc., etc.

Thanks...a little hard to see but still great!

As nice as this is, it would be great to see one or two other ones (...cough...Columbus Center...cough...South Station Tower...cough...).

thanks, if you click on the pix,it opens them up to a larger size here's some recent ones of other sites

mg262.imageshack.us/img262/782/longwoodchelseaboston20gr8.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

wow boston02124, this is a great picture. Looks so majestic!
thanks it was taken from the top floor of a garage in the Longwood Medical area,I always park on the top floor of garages just to get the pix's!

thanks, if you click on the pix, then click on open link it opens them up to a larger size here's some recent ones of other sites

mg262.imageshack.us/img262/782/longwoodchelseaboston20gr8.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
3 more cranes on the skyline! from where I take my pix;s one over between BU and Fenway(MOA) one in Chinatown and another added to the W-Hotel none of these were there last week when I took my 1st photo,well except the MOFArts one was there.Dos'e anyone know what the crane is in Chinatown,maybe the five floor addition to the Tufts building? Will post a new pix soon!

Last edited:

Boston02124: Thanks for these photographs. Simply wonderful.

Wow! That is a lot of cranes!
Thanks for the pics. It's been great to see so many people posting pics lately. I love it!

Wow! That is a lot of cranes!
Thanks for the pics. It's been great to see so many people posting pics lately. I love it!
Thanks! More from today,taken from Dorc

hester

Last edited:

more crane pixs from last week,Boston

and Cambridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back