2016 Presidential Election (General Election)

Who do plan to support for President in the 2016 Election?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 38 62.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Establishment In Panic

Oct 21, 2016 2:30 PM
Submitted by Patrick Buchanan via Buchanan.org,

Pressed by moderator Chris Wallace as to whether he would accept defeat should Hillary Clinton win the election, Donald Trump replied, “I will tell you at the time. I’ll keep you in suspense.”

“That’s horrifying,” said Clinton, setting off a chain reaction on the post-debate panels with talking heads falling all over one another in purple-faced anger, outrage and disbelief.

“Disqualifying!” was the cry on Clinton cable.

“Trump Won’t Say If He Will Accept Election Results,” wailed The New York Times. “Trump Won’t Vow to Honor Results,”ran the banner in The Washington Post.

But what do these chattering classes and establishment bulletin boards think the Donald is going to do if he falls short of 270 electoral votes?

Lead a Coxey’s Army on Washington and burn it down as British General Robert Ross did in August 1814, while “Little Jemmy” Madison fled on horseback out the Brookeville Road?

What explains the hysteria of the establishment?

In a word, fear.
The establishment is horrified at the Donald’s defiance because, deep within its soul, it fears that the people for whom Trump speaks no longer accept its political legitimacy or moral authority.

It may rule and run the country, and may rig the system through mass immigration and a mammoth welfare state so that Middle America is never again able to elect one of its own. But that establishment, disconnected from the people it rules, senses, rightly, that it is unloved and even detested.

Having fixed the future, the establishment finds half of the country looking upon it with the same sullen contempt that our Founding Fathers came to look upon the overlords Parliament sent to rule them.

Establishment panic is traceable to another fear: Its ideology, its political religion, is seen by growing millions as a golden calf, a 20th-century god that has failed.

Trump is “talking down our democracy,” said a shocked Clinton.

After having expunged Christianity from our public life and public square, our establishment installed “democracy” as the new deity, at whose altars we should all worship. And so our schools began to teach.

Half a millennia ago, missionaries and explorers set sail from Spain, England and France to bring Christianity to the New World.

Today, Clintons, Obamas and Bushes send soldiers and secularist tutors to “establish democracy” among the “lesser breeds without the Law.”

Unfortunately, the natives, once democratized, return to their roots and vote for Hezbollah, Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, using democratic processes and procedures to re-establish their true God.

And Allah is no democrat.

By suggesting he might not accept the results of a “rigged election” Trump is committing an unpardonable sin. But this new cult, this devotion to a new holy trinity of diversity, democracy and equality, is of recent vintage and has shallow roots.

For none of the three — diversity, equality, democracy — is to be found in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Federalist Papers or the Pledge of Allegiance. In the pledge, we are a republic.

When Ben Franklin, emerging from the Philadelphia convention, was asked by a woman what kind of government they had created, he answered, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Among many in the silent majority, Clintonian democracy is not an improvement upon the old republic; it is the corruption of it.

Consider: Six months ago, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, the Clinton bundler, announced that by executive action he would convert 200,000 convicted felons into eligible voters by November.

If that is democracy, many will say, to hell with it.

And if felons decide the electoral votes of Virginia, and Virginia decides who is our next U.S. president, are we obligated to honor that election?

In 1824, Gen. Andrew Jackson ran first in popular and electoral votes. But, short of a majority, the matter went to the House.

There, Speaker Henry Clay and John Quincy Adams delivered the presidency to Adams — and Adams made Clay secretary of state, putting him on the path to the presidency that had been taken by Jefferson, Madison, Monroe and Adams himself.

Were Jackson’s people wrong to regard as a “corrupt bargain” the deal that robbed the general of the presidency?

The establishment also recoiled in horror from Milwaukee Sheriff Dave Clarke’s declaration that it is now “torches and pitchforks time.”

Yet, some of us recall another time, when Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas wrote in “Points of Rebellion”:

“We must realize that today’s Establishment is the new George III. Whether it will continue to adhere to his tactics, we do not know. If it does, the redress, honored in tradition, is also revolution.”

Baby-boomer radicals loved it, raising their fists in defiance of Richard Nixon and Spiro Agnew.

But now that it is the populist-nationalist right that is moving beyond the niceties of liberal democracy to save the America that they love, elitist enthusiasm for “revolution” seems more constrained.

What goes around comes around.

Lol, no. Those 3 polls cited have the worst methodology. The USC Dornslife/LA Times "daybreak tracking poll" is literally the worst poll that has ever been conducted. It's not even a poll and it's skewing all of the national aggregated numbers. It's a panel of people that they ask every day who they want to vote for. The panel has 1 Trump-loving black 19-year old from Illinois that is weighted 30x more than average and 300x (!!!) more than least weighted.

How One 19-Year-Old Illinois Man Is Distorting National Polling Averages
Nate Cohn @Nate_Cohn OCT. 12, 2016

There is a 19-year-old black man in Illinois who has no idea of the role he is playing in this election.

He is sure he is going to vote for Donald J. Trump.

And he has been held up as proof by conservatives — including outlets like Breitbart News and The New York Post — that Mr. Trump is excelling among black voters. He has even played a modest role in shifting entire polling aggregates, like the Real Clear Politics average, toward Mr. Trump.

How? He’s a panelist on the U.S.C. Dornsife/Los Angeles Times Daybreak poll, which has emerged as the biggest polling outlier of the presidential campaign. Despite falling behind by double digits in some national surveys, Mr. Trump has generally led in the U.S.C./LAT poll. He held the lead for a full month until Wednesday, when Hillary Clinton took a nominal lead.

Our Trump-supporting friend in Illinois is a surprisingly big part of the reason. In some polls, he’s weighted as much as 30 times more than the average respondent, and as much as 300 times more than the least-weighted respondent.

Full article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/u...istorting-national-polling-averages.html?_r=0

I'll admit, this "Democracy is actually bad tho" argument is a new one to me.

Steve Wynn Slams Obamacare, Warns Government "Is Degrading The Living Standards Of Every Person In America"

Even Wynn knows the Government is a bunch of losers.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...ment-degrading-living-standards-every-person-

Kentxie: Here is a pretty straight forward economics scenario below.
"We take in $3.1 trillion and we spend $3.7 trillion, and that $600 billion deficit at the rate of $50 billion a month.
Our government is printing money and it's degrading the living standard of every person in America. It's the cause of frustration, anger and confusion

You think?---

This tells you what type of character Donald Trump has: He is in this room with every elite possible instead of kissing their ass he fucking calls it like it is.. And absolutely calls them all out---This guy is fighting for the American People.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE

You are embarrassing yourself, and Americans at large. People like you are the prime reason I dream of the day that I can relinquish my citizenship.

This tells you what type of character Donald Trump has: He is in this room with every elite possible instead of kissing their ass he fucking calls it like it is.. And absolutely calls them all out---This guy is fighting for the American People.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE

He got straight up nasty towards the end, but 75% of his ramblings were actually pretty entertaining.

I finally figured out who Hillary most reminds me of. Yikes.

SC_D59_21334a_R3 by Ma_Co2013, on Flickr

Ice Queen Hillary by Mark Rain, on Flickr

I've been waiting until I had the time to respond to this post of yours because some of your points struck a nerve with me.

Believe in useful, educated multiculturalism. You might be surprised to know that I dated a Vietnamese girl for years, took a Hindu girl to prom, lived with (and reupped my lease with) both a Muslim from Kazakhstan, as well as a black girl, and that 2 of my closest friends at UNC were newly here from India and Korea respectively. My favorite neighbor for the last 30 years has been a Sikh male. I do not knee-jerk automatically hate all non-white people. Hell, I am Jewish, so I'm not going to automatically side with the Christian right or anything. But the key to all of my multicultural friends is that they and their families are educated, bring something to the table, and make this country better. They give more than they take. They are thoughtful, accepting, intelligent... They are like most of you on this board. They are what you think of when you say you want more immigrants. The reality is, most of the world is uneducated, has less to offer, and not the type of exceptional people we need. Any foreigner that needs welfare to live in this country should not be in this country. (refugees are a different story but, again, there has to be a limit)

I more or less agree with you here. I'm a Jewish man, married to an Indian-Malaysian (and Hindu) and I love the multi-culturalism we find in Boston, NY and other cities. I also recognize the multi-culturalism I experienced in Cambridge was different from the multi-culturalism I experienced living in Elmhurst, Queens. One is very educated and the other was less educated and more working class. I'm fine with both groups coming to the country, working hard and providing for their families, while paying taxes. I also understand that for the less educated immigrants, assimilation is a bit more difficult because many of them struggle to learn the language. What I can tell you is that even though I hear more Spanish than English when I walked down Roosevelt avenue, I ALWAYS heard English being spoken with an American accent every time I passed a school. The kids are learning the language and they're learning about the US.

Also, as a Jewish person, I realize that a lot people don't like us (more on that later). I currently live in the predominantly Muslim country of Malaysia - a country whose stupid politicians randomly blame "the Jews" whenever the opposition party has a rally.

I think America is better than that.

A country of 320 million people can easily absorb 100,000 heavily vetted Syrian migrants. The US has been involved in the Middle East for years, and some might say that we've helped to exacerbate the problems there. Why shouldn't we, at least, allow some people to come to our country to get away from the horrors of war. Will a few "bad guys" get through? Possibly. Sure, the Orlando shooting and the Boston bombings were horrid affairs, but they make a fraction of a percentage of the murders that go on in the US. Remember the US has 14,000 murders a year, and an overwhelming majority of them are NOT terrorism related.

Whether or not we're taking in refugees from Syria or economic migrants, they all have something they contribute to our society. Of course they need to come in legally, but we have already allowed in so many illegal immigrants, simply removing them for our country would be a herculean effort - not to mention a cruel one. As I currently live in Malaysia, I've seen the police do raids on work sites and I've even seen them round up random Bangladeshis and Nepalis in the city center. How do they do it? They look at their faces to see if they're the right "race." If they don't look Malaysian, they're questioned. Do we want this in the US?

Also, since Americans aren't making babies anymore, and because our country is getting older, a steady flow of immigrants are actually good for the economy. We don't want to be like Japan.

I'm disgusted at how many people are disrespecting the anthem and the flag. While far (FAR FAR FAAAARRRRR) from perfect, we have more rights and freedoms here than most of the rest of the world.

I really don't like people disrespecting the flag, but how is Trump going to make that better? How did Obama make it worse?

Also, I like many Democratic principles on their face, but they don't seem to think about unintended consequences. I'm going to repost this link. Again, I'm Jewish, and the rise of anti-Semitism in the West is something I am concerned with.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/22/middleeast/france-israel-jews-immigration/

How is this related to Obama or the Democrats? Obama is not anti-Semitic, as far I can tell. Same with Hillary.

Is your point that by bringing in more Muslim migrants, we're inviting more anti-Antisemitism? I guess it's possible. But will the antisemitism be any worse than the pennies I had thrown at me, or the students who called me "Jew-begger" or "kike," or the guys who spray painted swastikas on my middle school which made me nervous enough that I used to carry a knife in my jacket pocket when I was growing up in lilly-white Billerica, MA?

Yes, we need to be careful who we let in. That doesn't mean we let in no one.

Last edited:
Does that kind of anti semitism really exist here in New England?!

Does that kind of anti semitism really exist here in New England?!

I don't think it does anymore. It happened a lot when I was in the 6-8th grade and a bit in high school. When the swastikas were spray painted on the middle school, I was already a high school freshman. It made me nervous though because I was quite small for my age and I didn't hide my background like some other Jews I knew.

Just for context, I'm 38 now and I graduated from Billerica HS in 1996.

In all fairness to the town, a mosque was opened over 10 years ago and local churches and synagogues joined them for the grand opening. I things have changed.

You are embarrassing yourself, and Americans at large. People like you are the prime reason I dream of the day that I can relinquish my citizenship.

So are you. I'm disgusting on what is taking place right in front of my face. The Democrats nominated a criminal for president. Disgusted. Concerning relinquish your citizenship. You and me both pal.

Former Haitian Senate President Calls Clintons "Common Thieves Who Should Be In Jail"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...lintons-are-common-thieves-who-should-be-jail

Sansaricq said that the Clinton Foundation received 14.3 billion dollars in donation money to help with the relief effort. President Obama and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon put the Clinton Foundation in charge of the reconstruction, but Haiti has seen no help. The money all went to friends of Bill Clinton.

God has not been good to Haiti. The Clintons are like parasites.
All Bill Clinton had to do was tell the truth under oath about having an affair with Monica Lewinsky. Yes. I did have an affair and I apology to this country and especially my wife. I had a weak moment in office but I can never lie under oath as the United States President. Open and shut case.
It's over---Instead Bill Clinton Character was very telling when he tried to discredit and lie in the oval office over something that has nothing to do with America. That tells you what type of fucking weasels these people are. Hilary Clinton has done a lot worse in my opinion.

Last edited:
After rereading my comments from earlier, I sound like I was complaining about my childhood. By doing that, I may have muddied my points about immigrants and refugees.

When I was living and working in NYC, I loved living in a mostly Hispanic/Asian neighborhood, but I was saddened by the amount of immigrants living in my neighborhood who truly hated gay people. Living in Malaysia, I hear a lot of anti-Jewish/Israel comments from Malaysian Muslims as well as Arabs living here. It's frustrating.

I fully expect that older immigrants and refugees will have views that run counter to progressive American thinking - although many of their views might actually be similar to our more conservative white Christians. I don't think that that is anything new. How many of us are children, grandchildren or great grandchildren of immigrants? How many of us spoke to our immigrant grand parents, people we loved more than anything in this world, and heard bigoted comments coming from their mouths? I'm sure we all did. And guess what, many of us are okay and many of us have more progressive views on the world.

I fully expect the children of the refugees to "Americanize" quickly so they can fit in with their peers and because that will be the culture they're surrounded with. We'll probably hear more stories of girls not wanting to wear head scarves or boys who want to try bacon, so they can be like their friends. In reality, is it any different from the plight of our ancestors and their children?

Just to be clear: I'm not for open borders or an unlimited amount of refugees coming to our country. That would be crazy. I completely understand that native born Americans will see a changing of their culture and it scares them. They are right to feel that way because our culture is always changing. I get it. But it's not right to treat every one of these refugees like they're Osama bin Laden and they're hear to blow up the nation.

Should we take in five million refugees? Of course not. But 100,000 refugees would barely be noticed. That's basically the city of Lowell spread out throughout the whole country.

I honestly love what most immigrants add to our society. I love learning about their home countries from them. It's especially bizarre to see people in this area acting fearful of immigrants. Our crime usually is committed by 100% local white trash, our unemployment rates are low and employers are desperate for more workers, I just don't get it.

What I fined even more disturbing than all the Clinton's Fraud.

How the rest of our leaders in congress and Govt agencies are okay with supporting a these types of criminals for higher office.

Is this how it was in Germany 1938 watching Hilter rise in power as long as he was supporting the liberal groups to keep getting him elected. I wonder if this is how the Germans looked at this. You basically can't get these sick groups out of power.

I really have less respect now for Bernie Sanders, Elizbeth Warren, Obama, Bush, Romney's and all the rest of congress for standing up for the people. This is how pathectic our leaders have become to support criminals. I would least say I could not support either candidate. NOT THESE HACKS.

These Phony people only care about their own personal situations.

Last edited:

The Fraud Index is endless
30 Years of Public service and the Clintons are also well worth over 100Million. Great Public servants for humanity.
(clinton) foundation needs to be low key in 2016
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7414

Benghazi opening statement (see attachments)
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7655

Hillary's script for the emails discussion.
Note the bit where she talks about all her security prep that her state department does in this leaked (and possibly hacked) email.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7660

CGI meeting with attachments
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7250

Polls are untrustworthy, middle class will go from Dem to Trump, the rich hate Trump according to democrat advisor (see last link in this list for more on Trump)
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7273

Podesta talking to the Rockerfellers (Lucy Rockefeller seems against fracking and wants to curb pollution)
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7922

Hillary's staffers discuss how there exists classified emails but how they should deny they ever existed
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7460#content

Hillary staffers leaking reports to the NY Post to get them published
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7699

CNN suspends reporters for having private political views, also talks about using the "liberal media" as an entity
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7966

Debate prep book
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8009
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/8009/2407

"The sooner Hillary gets that life is not fair, the better off she will be. I thought she understood this before this race, but apparently I was wrong."
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7976

Iran treaty discussion; Hillary wants sanctions and military threats – AIPAC is a violent zionist israel lobby
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2016

Media collusion with Podesta getting drafts of NYT articles before they're published
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/844

More media collusion with Podesta being aware of media preparations before they break
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1216

More pre-published NYT articles being passed along for review
(a Rothschild is not exactly our best voice on income inequality)
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1106

dictations from Stuart Eisenstat about policies to say about Israel (HRC later told the Likud fascists at AIPAC everything they wanted to hear). HRC basically eating out of the palm of Israel's hand
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2034
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30

Vice showcases Soros warmongering. Soros' video begins with highlighting Russia's right wing nationalism but never suggests that steps to the left in other countries w/o sanctions would set an example
https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/910

Hillary team concerned about discussions of her Russian Uranium deal;
(good thing that none of the mainstream media organisations have reported on it though!)
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/225

ISIS Funded by the Saudis and Qatar
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

Bill Clinton is damaging for Hillary:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2301

Discussions about reforming laws regarding guantanamo bay (GTMO) and torture with reference from the "National Security Team"
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2257

staff member has emotional episode, implied that chelsea clinton knows her
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3332#efmAdAAm

Hillary's stance on gay marriage appears to be one of those "public/private" policy divides she has
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2631

Hillary's stance on gay marriage appears to be one of those "public/private" policy divides she has
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2631

short list of donor/contributors and amounts, including Soros:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2485

General campaign strategy along with discussion of expanding intelligence agencies
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2091

Hillary deleted some emails herself
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4099

Fake (or real) sexist job ads from "Trump"?
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

Lying about turning over thumb drives
https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3855#efmBemBnB

Extend I.L. Voting
“The key point is that this is not an Obama ask, but a Hillary ask. And the Clintons won't forget what their friends have done for them. It would be helpful to feel out what path, if any, we have to get them to yes. This will probably take some pushing.”
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7252

"Can't send it securely? fuck it, change the header."
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605

Clinton foundation
Exceeded its original authorization from the I.R.S
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6009

CTR collusion (see attachment) Rothschild shows up
https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636

Drone chemical warfare targetted against opium, no mention of collateral harm for farming
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1488

Clinton Foundation tied to uranium deal
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1127

Colluding with CNBC
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5142

Scripted MSNBC interview
https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4274

Selecting board members for SuperPac
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5332

Vice looking to help Podesta "In any way they can", Mastromonaco is former obama admin
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4316

Why doesnt Hillary turn the server over to a third party? (Staffers believe the FBI will leak the emails)
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4697

Apple on security issues
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4381

GOP debate moderator privately emailing Podesta post-debate
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4303

(He also had lunch with Hillary's campaign chief 3 weeks before the debate
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2105)

Head of Yahoo news planning pro-Hillary pieces with Podesta
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4836

Obama requesting an edit after some other info had been scrubbed
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4632

Top Secret Emails Include Drone Talk
https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5194

Lynn Rothschild book signing – attachments tab
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7397

Token black guy. “put a black guy in charge but don't make any policy changes”
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6546

CIA guy to John Podesta: not uplifting learning about problems with foreign donations to CF, paid speeches for hire, Tony Rodham hustling gold mining deals in Haiti
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6900

Planting stories
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8086

Democrats believe the media is biased against them (sheer paranoia)
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2351

Clinton is "hard to confront and reason with"
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2874

Vice looking to help Podesta "In any way they can"
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4316

Judges should see negative political consequences in ruling against the government
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4976

Media not allowed to freely report on Clinton; she dictates the when and how
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5240

Hillary feels the need to seed and coordinate chants at her rallies
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4518

Breaching of fiduciary duty to the families by communicating their strategy to clintons and allowing it to be dictated by her exposure since she could be implicated
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3003
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4102

Embassy falling apart after ambassador Cynthia Straum bought the position for 1.4M
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5525

H receives questions before debate
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205

10% of sampled emails contained classified information
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6226

10% of sampled emails contained classified information
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6226

clinton foundation newsletter
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/701

How can we screw with the subpoena?
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6391

Qatar paying off Bill
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8396

Long talk on how to bypass coordination laws to get voter lists
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9529

Washington post giving campaign advance heads up about ethics article + covering for them
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9530

Transcript of private meeting between Hillary and BLM, "Black faces in power doesnt make a difference" and other gems
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10095

Identified that staff stripped emails from the subpoena having to do with any and all communication between HRC and BHO.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9545)

Super PAC collusion
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9161

Charles Adams pay to play: raise enough money and you too can be the ambassador to finland
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9961

Trying to come up with good spin for foundation donations from foreign govts
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10042

Hillary infiltrating Obama
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10088

Economy has not recovered
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11304

claim that Congressional right to overturn veto is constitutionally flawed
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11529

Talking about Accused of Child Sex Abuse hiding
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508

Chelsea laughed at behind her back, everyone thinks the Clintons are back stabbers
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11472

Hillary as SoS working at Clinton Foundations with Goldman Sachs
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12128

Plans for the Supreme Court
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11897

If she does not have a podium to lean on, she keeps the talks short
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11268

Meeting with Saudi King
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11334

Hiding Email Subject Headers
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4020

Talking about UAV weapon system - Drone with sniper rifle
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11187

Roy Spence talking about hacks
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7874

**Sanders' wife begging not to support
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22901

Influence Tom Steyer
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23607

**McCain Lobbyists
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23612

**McCain More lobbyists
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23606

NH Work the polls
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23631

WJC Compensation from CGI
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23686

Tony's CFO Bank account
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23719

Roy spence on crooked Hillary
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23745

Calls Bernie a F*cker and supporters Freaks
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25301

CTR confirmation Nerd Virgins
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141

"Relationship" with reporter
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23806

Playing Bernie voters
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14746

She even pick her own VP?
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15616

" " 2
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24235

25% bankers
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25205

I honestly love what most immigrants add to our society. I love learning about their home countries from them. It's especially bizarre to see people in this area acting fearful of immigrants. Our crime usually is committed by 100% local white trash, our unemployment rates are low and employers are desperate for more workers, I just don't get it.

I also want to be clear that I completely understand the need for limits on immigrants and refugees coming to the country. We need limits for a few reasons:

1. Too many (legal or illegal)immigrants can mean the loss of jobs for native born Americans
2. Too many immigrants can create a cultural shift that may be difficult for native born American to adapt to.

Both of these are fair points and they should be recognized when we are making our immigration policy. I don't believe that all people who want to limit the amount of immigrants who come to the country are necessarily xenophobic or bigoted. Sometimes they have valid reasons for their concern, and we can't be too quick to call them "racists" or "white trash."

As the same time, the complete dehumanization of refugees and migrants has got to fucking stop. Some of these right wing "America first" pundits talk about Syrians or Mexicans as if they're some inhuman creatures looking to destroy the very fabric of America. They fail to realize that these people are doing the same thing many Americans would do in the exact same situation.

Basically, what I'm saying is that a little understanding on both sides of the issue could go a long way.

I have quite a bit to respond to, particularly the thoughtful posts by bolehboleh.

However, I don't have that kind of time right now, so I will just put up this article. One more despicable, indefensible decision by the Obama administration. I'm so disgusted with the priorities of the Left. It's almost hard to believe they would do this, but when you see the way liberals have been disrespecting the American flag, I guess I'm not surprised. It comes from the top. Yuck.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-soldiers-forced-to-repay-enlistment-bonuses-la-times-report/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back