2016 Presidential Election (General Election)

Who do plan to support for President in the 2016 Election?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 38 62.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN Parts Ways With Donna Brazile After Debate Questions Were Provided to Clinton
GONE---This women should be arrested for Conspiracy of Voter fraud against the DNC.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html?_r=0

You really can't make this shit up. These people have no HONOR.

Bernie must be sick supporting this criminal at this point.

Obamas should be ashamed of themselves supporting liars and corruption.

Last edited:
^All of her campaign emails were released and that's one of the worst things they could find? Honestly it makes me trust Clinton more.

CNN Parts Ways With Donna Brazile After Debate Questions Were Provided to Clinton
GONE---This women should be arrested for Conspiracy of Voter fraud against the DNC.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html?_r=0

You really can't make this shit up. These people have no HONOR.

Bernie must be sick supporting this criminal at this point.

I love the random capitalizations interspersed throughout your sentences. It's an excellent reminder of how wicked smaaht you are and how wicked dumb we all are voting for Hillary.

And since we're talking voter fraud, here's a textbook example since you don't seem to understand the definition ...

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

A woman in Iowa was arrested this week on suspicion of voting twice in the general election, court and police records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, a 55-year-old Des Moines resident, was booked Thursday on a first-degree charge of election misconduct, according to Polk County Jail records. The charge is considered a Class D felony under Iowa state law.

Rote was released Friday after posting $5,000 bond. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Nov. 7.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-voting-twice-in-iowa/?utm_term=.2eea62e20509

You didn't answer my question. Twice. I guess I need to quote you more thoroughly.

Now, to be fair, we don't know what went on. But we assume that it was related to Anthony Weiner's sexting the fifteen year old girl. Why the Clintons decided to get involved in trying to (allegedly) cover this up? Who knows?

Let's try again. What the fuck are you talking about? To be more specific: Did you actually read this in one of your tabloids, are you hearing voices, or are you maybe the one who needs to work on the reading comprehension?

Last edited:
I think Trumps arguments would be much more effective if he preached "Hillary Cinton put our military members and the United States at risk when she stored classified emails on an unsecured personal email server". The "Lock Her Up" chants are ineffective in persuading new voters to vote for Trump. Again Trump is bringing simple not well thought out solutions to complex problems. Instead of talking to the undecided voter he seems to talk only to his base, at times scaring off the undecided voter and political moderates.

Last edited:
I love the random capitalizations interspersed throughout your sentences. It's an excellent reminder of how wicked smaaht you are and how wicked dumb we all are voting for Hillary.

And since we're talking voter fraud, here's a textbook example since you don't seem to understand the definition ...

I'm not smart----I actually believe every human has good qualities and bad qualities. Some people are experts, focus on certain things that help them advance in certain areas than others. Then their are people who think differently because of living in certain surroundings or environments.

The only people that think that they are smarter than other people are Ignorant self-righteous people.

Great description of Donald Trump

I can agree with that. I don't think Trump thinks he a genius he just looks at everything is possible and logical.

The Clintons are going down hard now. Not only that the FBI has taken the power away from the DOJ--which is their bosses. Nobody knows what is really in those emails now.

All the Democrats had to do was elect Bernie Sanders but the Clintons thought they were untouchable- Not only that Bernie would have beat Trump in a landslide to somewhat keep the establishment together.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...nother-bombshell-breaking-news/#ixzz4OhZkcwUC

NOT GOOD

Hilary is making Nixon look like a Saint--

Kerry, Obama, Democrats must be shitting their pants now. This is Treason.

This is Treason.

oliver-north-1987.jpg

No, this ^ is treason (and incidentally, the actual 'worst scandal since Watergate')

You didn't answer my question. Twice. I guess I need to quote you more thoroughly.

Let's try again. What the fuck are you talking about? To be more specific: Did you actually read this in one of your tabloids, are you hearing voices, or are you maybe the one who needs to work on the reading comprehension?
I'm done with you dude. Good conversation, sir. No, seriously. See ya, bud.

And just to be clear, I will NOT be voting for the neoliberal policies of Secretary Clinton. Nor will I be voting for fucking Donald Trump. Nor will I be voting for Gary "What is Aleppo" Johnson.

I seriously don't understand how it's even possible to still be having so much discussion over this. I really wish the media would sit down and have a serious talk with the audience and explain what the actual laws and policies are, and not make a big deal out of Comey essentially saying " We found something that may have a long shot chance of being related to something you might actually care about, but we have no idea yet". Keep in mind meanwhile trump has a trial set on November 28 for fraud and a hearing for raping a 13 year old on December 16. But nobody's talking about that. Because we already know he's a dirtbag.

I feel like this thread is tearing Arch Boston apart...I think you guys are gonna need a meet up and a mediator at a local bar in the near future. ;)

I'm not smart.

So why then do you continue to post these news stories as if you're attempting to make some kind of coherent argument against HRC?

I'll add that if you're not smart, you would probably be better served by voting Democratic as the Democrats are generally in favor of programs that assist those who might not have the skills to be competitive in an economy that is increasingly leaving many behind.

Last edited:
So why then do you continue to post these news stories as if you're attempting to make some kind of coherent argument against HRC?

I'll add that if you're not smart, you would probably be better served by voting Democratic as the Democrats are generally in favor of programs that assist those who might not have the skills to be competitive in an economy that is increasingly leaving many behind.

Wow, you really are a changed man. Preach.

also, ONE WEEK EVERYONE!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back