2016 Presidential Election (General Election)

Who do plan to support for President in the 2016 Election?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 38 62.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, ONE WEEK EVERYONE!! =D

I .... I don't know if I'm going to make it.

You know that at least one batshit insane thing is going to happen between now and then and I'm not looking forward to it.

I .... I don't know if I'm going to make it.

You know that at least one batshit insane thing per day is going to happen between now and then and I'm not looking forward to it.

FTFY

We could maybe set up a pool with an over/under on the number of batshit insane posts per day here at this thread, but maybe that would push us into some sort of batshit insanity singularity event of some sort. So on second thought, never mind....

FTFY

We could maybe set up a pool with an over/under on the number of batshit insane posts per day here at this thread, but maybe that would push us into some sort of batshit insanity singularity event of some sort. So on second thought, never mind....

http://www.archboston.org/community/showthread.php?t=5367

^Polls are open till the 7th for that. It's the most important vote you'll cast all year.

Oh, posts? Yeah we are looking at hourly events there. But those are easily ignored.

I'm more worried about real world things like DNS attacks, scandalous 'revelations', weird polling data, suspiciously timed international 'events', etc.

Donald Trump’s Math Takes His Towers to Greater Heights

By VIVIAN YEE

NOV. 1, 2016

Of the many rivals Donald J. Trump has accumulated over four decades in business and, now, presidential politics, one of the earliest was a New York City skyscraper with the boldness to stand taller than his own.

In 1979, as Mr. Trump inspected a model of the black-and-gold Fifth Avenue high-rise that would come to serve as his home, office, fortress and personal monument, he could find only one flaw to spoil the moment: the General Motors building, which, in real life, was 41 feet higher and a few blocks away from the future Trump Tower.

“My building looks a little small,” he said, according to Norman Brosterman, the model maker’s assistant at the time. Assured the scale was accurate, Mr. Trump had an inspiration on his next visit to the architectural workshop.

“Can you make my building taller?” Mr. Trump asked. No, he was told. “Well, can you make the G.M. building shorter?”

Mr. Trump marked the G.M. building at his preferred height with a pencil. Mr. Brosterman sawed off the top third, leaving Trump Tower — in the one-thirty-second-scale model, at least — the tallest in the neighborhood.

“Trump said, ‘Great,’ and left,” Mr. Brosterman recalled recently.

In real life, Trump Tower could not be elongated. But Trump Arithmetic found a way.

Though the tower was built with 58 floors, Mr. Trump later explained to The New York Times that because there was a soaring pink marble atrium and 19 commercial floors at the bottom, he could see no good reason not to list the first residential floor as the 30th floor. The pinnacle became the 68th — the height that appears in marketing materials, online search results and news articles to this day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/nyregion/donald-trump-tower-heights.html

Hopefully this is not true.

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury

huma-vs-hillary-vs-terrroists

New York Police Department detectives and prosecutors working an alleged underage sexting case against former Congressman Anthony Weiner have turned over a newly-found laptop he shared with wife Huma Abedin to the FBI with enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,” NYPD sources told True Pundit.

NYPD sources said Clinton’s “crew” also included several unnamed yet implicated members of Congress in addition to her aides and insiders.

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes
NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.

“People are going to prison,” he said.

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bomb...ldren-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

None of that is true. You should probably read real news.

If you want to talk about sex crimes with children, let's talk about Trump. Lisa Bloom will be holding a press conference at 6 EST (3 PST) when her client will publicly accuse Trump of child rape.

Edit: Statement canceled. Client is "living in fear."

Last edited:
Oh okay: So none of the CLintons scandals are true since they are being investigated by the FBI concerning Anthony Weiner who was sexting a 15 year-old minor.

But now TRUMP is is the Child Rapist---OF COURSE the Clintons must be innocent now.

Get a fucking life. Trump is a POS but its okay for the Clintons to do whatever they want. Are you fucking alright.

^ Anthony Wiener is not running for president. Clinton has never done anything to protect Wenier for his illegal activities. All they did was find emails on Wiener's wifes computer which used the same server as the one Clinton used during her time as Secretary of State. What was in those emails or weather people without security clearance had access to classified information has yet to be determined.

No matter what happens the RUMORS are going to fly around until the FBI releases the information to the public what is true and what is not on Weiner computer.

If either candidate participated in hurting anytype of minor I would hope the people in charge would arrest them immediately.

I should clarify:

The woman going on the record tonight is the one who filed the civil case against him 4 months ago (before the Access Hollywood tape), the first hearing is in December, and until now she has remained anonymous, including in court filings, so this could be a big deal.

Edit: Statement canceled. Client is "living in fear."

Last edited:
Oh okay: So none of the CLintons scandals are true since they are being investigated by the FBI concerning Anthony Weiner who was sexting a 15 year-old minor.

But now TRUMP is is the Child Rapist---OF COURSE the Clintons must be innocent now.

Get a fucking life. Trump is a POS but its okay for the Clintons to do whatever they want. Are you fucking alright.

Give it a rest. You said it yourself that you're not intelligent. Why do you keep going? It's like watching a drunk who's crashed into a tree and keeps revving the engine.

Dude, stop. You said it yourself that you're not intelligent. Why do you keep going? It's like watching a drunk who's crashed into a tree and keeps revving the engine.

In reference to the since-deleted Anonymous video on Huma Abedin.

You really want to know the truth to your comment?

Because you guys are the fucking idiots that keep responding.

Because you guys are the fucking idiots that keep responding.

It can be difficult to watch someone post repeated falsehoods and not respond. You've been making a fool of yourself here for years. Please just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back