45 Province St | Downtown Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 45 Province St

I really want to live here. I can't think of a more centralized and accessible location.

Ha ha. Does this Mille Miglia racing helmet look like a hard hat to you?

Didn't even catch that, and I should have. One of my closest friends races a '56 Austin-Healey down at Lime Rock. Owns a '67 E-Type Jaguar as well.

Nice painting, BTW.

Thanks, B.B.!

You're sussed to it, but for other petrol heads, you've got to check out the Rolex Vintage Festival at Lime Rock Park, Ct. (www.limerock.com). About 3 hr. drive from Boston or Manhattan, beautiful scenery, gorgeous race track set in the Connecticut Berkshires. Guys race cars in groups by age and displacement. The prewar race is amazing: grand prix Bugattis, Alfas, Maseratis, Delahayes, etc. And these guys flog them. No Sunday drivers. Other groups: Shelbys, Ferraris, Astons, Jags, you name it.
You'll see manufacturers bring their hot cars: saw a Bugatti Veyron, you know, the one they raced against the jet fighter on Top Gear.

IMPORTANT TOBY TIP: You can con your insignificant other into this outing by emphasizing the country air, delightful scenery, many really decent antique stores, inns, restaurants. Pack a picnic basket full of champagne, clotted cream and strawberries, and you can take it onto the pretty hillsides that line the track. Don't forget the white linen cloth and napkins with silver napkin rings. Even a bud vase with single red rose, provided you don't puke easily or are really hard up. Put it out there that you've planned this big romantic getaway, and you know what, you'll probably pull it off. Maybe double up on the champers just in case, though!

Personally, I pack it full of tequila, and if you don't like my company, f*&@ off! But then, I'm old, cranky and just don't give a damn.

tazio-1-1-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Personally, I pack it full of tequila, and if you don't like my company, f*&@ off! But then, I'm old, cranky and just don't give a damn.

All my picnics involve a cooler full of Miller High Life. My lovely assistant and I have kicked it in gasoline alley at Limerock and up in Loudon, NH for a vintage racing weekend. A Saturday at Limerock is a nice foil to a Sunday at Tanglewood.

As long as you're not racing, the tequila is de rigueur.

Taken from the Charles MGH station the other day.

provincestmw9.jpg

That's a really cool angle on the project and downtown in general.

One word describes 45 Province. Gorgeous!

Abbey Group will hit it out of the park with this one!

looks more like someone who's active in real estate in boston. not spam - but i may change my mind after a few more posts.

I guess developer's realized how important it is for the ArchBostoners to approve their projects, so they create false accounts to spy on us and plant false ideas in our minds!

I guess developer's realized how important it is for the ArchBostoners to approve their projects, so they create false accounts to spy on us and plant false ideas in our minds!
NED WAS RIGHT!!! SOILENT GREEN IS REALTORS!!!

OH MY GOD LOOK! It's getting there. It's almost there. Score One-Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back