45 Province St | Downtown Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 45 Province St

Approx $.50 per SF for units with no views, $.75 pe SF for those above 14th and a buck a SF for 22nd & above (it goes up 33 stories or so?).

What is the cheapest unit all-in-all? And besides a view, are any amenities lost?

BostonUrbEx- I live there. We do have a lobby and the building is actually very friendly and social. There is somehting going into one of our retail spaces soon. I can't remember the name of it but I think it's an upscale smoothie place (an oxymoron?).

We have a dining room, lounge and screening room for residents so we run into a lot of people down there. We also have free pilates type classes twice a week for residents. Feel free to contact me if you want any info.

I though we had a member who resided there, but didn't feel like scrolling through 50 pages of threads to find your username lol. Thanks for the info.

Also and unfortunately, Chacarero is going to be closing across the street.

Really? Wow. When they were at Filene's they almost always had a line a mile long.
I wonder if the move killed them or something else happened.

Really? Wow. When they were at Filene's they almost always had a line a mile long.
I wonder if the move killed them or something else happened.

Nobody can compete with Sam LaGrassa's. NOBODY! :)

Also and unfortunately, Chacarero is going to be closing across the street.

:(

That absolutely guts me. That's one of my favourite reasons for coming back to Boston. Love those sandwiches. Well, there goes my day.

I miss the ice cream parlor on the side of Filene's. It's unique.

The other Chac on Arch Street is staying open.

There's another location? I only knew of the one at Filenes that moved to Province St. Well, if there's still a place to get yummy steak sandwiches, then that's ok. :)

BostonUrbEx- I live there. We do have a lobby and the building is actually very friendly and social. There is somehting going into one of our retail spaces soon. I can't remember the name of it but I think it's an upscale smoothie place (an oxymoron?).

We have a dining room, lounge and screening room for residents so we run into a lot of people down there. We also have free pilates type classes twice a week for residents. Feel free to contact me if you want any info.

Where is the lobby at? I'm guessing it's not on the ground floor but I can't really figure it out just from looking.

Also, I never noticed until earlier this week that the garage is ABOVE GROUND. I assumed it was below... then I saw car bumpers faintly through the windows on floors 2-4ish.

The garage is both above ground and below. Residents cars go down. I think most other cars go up.

The lobby entrance is to the left of the parking area. I suspect the entrance you are looking at is the one to the right. That entrance is for a seperate stack of units with private elevator entrances.

I think above ground parking is on floors 3-6. The 2nd floor is resturant space as well as our dining room, library, etc. Residential units start on the 7th floor.

So, unit #1507 was on for $499,000, no parking space included in that. A 535-SF studio with a $322 per month condo fee. Condo fee covers heat, hot water, all maintenance and landscaping costs, 24/7 concierge, 4-season heated pool, fitness center, Exhale spa treatment studio, private dining room / chef?s catering kitchen, fireside library lounge, theater screening room, rooftop patio, etc. You would pay for electricity, phone, cable, etc.

They took this unit out of the local listing service so I don't know if it's still available. Presumably, there are similar units still available.

There are several around $600,000 with 1,000+/- SF, two-beds, two-baths. Condo fee around $450 per month.

The higher you go in price, the more off list price you can get, most likely.

I'm always available to talk real estate so send me a private message.

5449790754_20a91326c4_b.jpg

5449181687_86645e256f_b.jpg

the sign was gone yesterday
018-10.jpg
I really wish the above pixs were the front of the building!
022-4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back