Atlantic Wharf (née Russia Wharf) | Atlantic Ave | Waterfront

Re: Russia Wharf

Few more

russiawharf3bostonaugus.jpg

Is that the Harborwalk? They could really use some garbage cans along that stretch...

Is it just me or is the side facing towards the water actually slanted. It will be cool if it is.
I once posted the same thing but then felt stupid and deleted the post ,I guess I was right?

Is that the Harborwalk? They could really use some garbage cans along that stretch...

With how lazy some people are in the city with respect to throwing things in the trash and nit the ground, have a good number of garbage cans in needed.

yeah they are taking down the outer steel as well. project is moving right along. . .

looks like one of your's!

Last edited:

With how lazy some people are in the city with respect to throwing things in the trash and nit the ground, have a good number of garbage cans in needed.
I like to see some of those (trash cans) in Dorchester! today here and there!

226-2.jpg
230-1.jpg
up close
231-3.jpg
233-1.jpg
2344.jpg
238-1.jpg
yesterday in the fog
020-22-1.jpg

I once posted the same thing but then felt stupid and deleted the post ,I guess I was right?

Yes. The side facing the water is slanted all the way up. If you're walking down summer street neat the post office you can really see it.

Now anyone know if the top will slant towards the Harbor.I like to see a promotional clip where it shows it built and how it will look in the skyline. Today from 99 high st
243-3.jpg
244-2.jpg
another drive around the block set!
245-3.jpg
247-2.jpg
248-2.jpg
249-3.jpg
250-4.jpg
253-6.jpg
254-4.jpg
252-3.jpg
this would be cool if the greenhouse was here,these white tents clash with everything
255-3.jpg
the sun being out would also help these pix's

Great pics as usual Boston02124. Happy to see that the concrete forms still seem to be in place. The core hasn't topped out yet!

The 2nd crane is comeing down soon! Today maybe? ^ thanks

The more glass that goes up, the more I like this building!

Sick it looks like maybe you found the crane operator's website there!

That is not the operator. It is someone trespassing on the jobsite.

Back