Atlantic Wharf (née Russia Wharf) | Atlantic Ave | Waterfront

Re: Atlantic Wharf (formerly Russia Wharf)

Couple more I forgot.
3905881657_30ba8b6783.jpg

9-10-09003.jpg

Last edited:

Nothing groundbreaking but it is an attractive addition.

SeamusMcFly and Boston02124 - just wanted to thank you both for excellent photographic coverage. You've submitted very interesting perspective on this project. Thanks for your efforts. I am really loving this building.

Core is topped off. I'm thinking only one or two more floors of steel to go.

Thank my wife for buying me a new camera after the old one got jacked.

Nice pics Seamus! Are the pictures taken from the 38th floor from your office? What building were you taking them from?

SeamusMcFly and Boston02124 - just wanted to thank you both for excellent photographic coverage. You've submitted very interesting perspective on this project. Thanks for your efforts. I am really loving this building.
thanks ur comments are always appreciated!

Hi.

I can't find the information anywhere. What is the final breakdown at Russia Wharf - how much will be condos and how much will be office space? I thought they got rid of the condos.

Hi.

I can't find the information anywhere. What is the final breakdown at Russia Wharf - how much will be condos and how much will be office space? I thought they got rid of the condos.

I thought they got rid of them but then brought them back on a much smaller scale. 45-50 units total is what I recall seeing.

Sorry that I was lazy. BRA meeting 1/2009 approves reduction in residential to 65 units.

If you can stand more pix's! wish another tower was going up or maybe a real skyscraper! today from Logan
023-14.jpg
027-13.jpg
later in the day I WALKED around the building for once instead of hang-ng the camera out the car window.
040-10.jpg
037-15.jpg
038-10.jpg
039-10.jpg
041-12.jpg
043-9.jpg
045-10.jpg
046-11.jpg
047-7.jpg
0477-1.jpg
050-14.jpg
051-12.jpg
052-14.jpg
053-11.jpg
from park sq.
032-11.jpg

i didn't realize the sides tapered a little....

052-14.jpg

Nice pics Seamus! Are the pictures taken from the 38th floor from your office? What building were you taking them from?
1 Federal. Somehow I found myself up in the Haaaaarvard Club Downtown.

Great views, but the windows were a little streaky. I took some facing the Backbay trying to get the W and 45 Province, but the streaks and the sun glare ruined them.

I was so critical of this building before, but I have drastically changed my mind after seeing those excellent shots! Great job guys.

This building is going to look awesome. I didn't even realize that the side facing the water slanted inward as it goes up. Take that with the framing in the mid sections, the lighted top, and the side-spire and we've got a winner.

the Haaaaarvard Club Downtown.

I didn't even realize there was a downtown one. Seems superfluous, given that Boston has nowhere near the most Harvard alumni.

I wish it were 5-10 floors taller, but it's looking good.

I didn't even realize there was a downtown one. Seems superfluous, given that Boston has nowhere near the most Harvard alumni.

Little superfluous... but the express elevator that goes from ground to 38 only, is a nice overly expensive touch.

This looks incredible. An awesome touch to the waterfront skyline.

A couple hours ago:

img0853bm.jpg

Back