Avalon North Station | Nashua Street Residences | West End

Re: Nashua Street Residences | MBTA North Station Garage | West End

Drove up the Leverett connector this morning, there was a smallish black and white crane on the site, not sure if this is new or somehow related to the excavation lynquezy mentions. Was hard to see much from the highway.

Hi, all. I regularly ride past the site on Martha RD into work. The crane wasn't there on Sunday. In the last week, a number of orange survey marks appeared on the sidewalks and near the roadway gutters. Quiet site this morning, though.

It's funny because nobody even knew construction would be starting on this anytime soon.

Get 'er built. This has been delayed long enough.

Amazing that this project got pushed through to approval while the garage project across the street was killed by neighborhood resistance.

Does anyone know where I can find out how many buildings are actually within CRP, including the new buildings Equity put up several years ago?

Whittier Place - condos
Hawthorne Place - condos
The Towers at Longfellow - apartments
Emerson Place - apartments
The West End Apartments - Asteria, Villas and Vesta

Then there is 150 Staniford, the co-op building at the corner of Nashua and Causeway streets.

And, Amy Lowell Apartments on Martha Rd.

Anything else in there?

Finally!! Another project to be excited about

Agreed.

Amazing that this project got pushed through to approval while the garage project across the street was killed by neighborhood resistance.

I still have hope that the Garden Garage project will eventually get done. The fact that people living in towers can argue that there shouldn't be any more towers and win is frustrating, but if this project gets revived I should think Walsh would be a proponent, as it helps the growth that he's looking for and its located right next to one of the biggest transit hubs in NewEngland.

Now every morning when I take 93 S into Boston I don't have to stare only at One Beacon/ BNY. Free at last free at last thank god almighty.

So, is this the latest rendering of what's going up?

Why can't we have balconies on more high rises around here....

That's no excuse. Chicago has far worse weather than Boston (I've lived in both) and they have residential balconies like this:

YjHmWJr.jpg

WHO STOLE ALL THE PATIO FURNITURE????

WHO STOLE ALL THE PATIO FURNITURE????

The guy in orange is actually sitting on a bucket. Rofl. That photo is a poorly staged mess.

I feel nauseous just looking at that photograph.

That is such an awesome view. It's unfortunate that I have acrophobia otherwise I would appreciate them so much more.

Why can't we have balconies on more high rises around here....

I'd prefer Miami keep its American monopoly on post 2000, terrible looking residential towers.....

It really amazes me how they're going to fit this tower into that area. You have the Garden, North Station and all of its tracks, the underground North Station Garage, the Green Line tracks, the Leverett Connector, the tunnel that goes below the Leverett Connector onto 93 south.

Back