Bay Village Apartment Tower | 212 Stuart St. | Bay Village

IMG_20210929_125826045_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210929_125840237_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210929_130530718_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210929_130535356_HDR.jpg

Ham-fisted is what she said I keep thinking when I see this thing.

I feel like this building would look better if it was twice as tall.
Not sure I would want such ugliness to be so largely visible throughout the city. I would like it twice as tall with a different cladding. Trying to figure out a pattern and any semblance of cohesion to the ribbing makes my brain hurt.

The renders on this were spectacular. The end product...woof. Better than that parking lot though. They must be assuming someone will develop the Revere/parking garage spot at some point.

Walked by this a couple of weeks ago at the right time--I have to believe this wonderful pattern of light and shadow was the architects' vision when designing the façade. It's great to look at, but not sure if it's worthwhile when it seems this quality of light only occurs briefly each day, if at all.

_DSC9464.jpg

I think its a winner, something tells me the details will bring this together at the end of the day. An interesting background building that I suspect will age much more gracefully than a lot similar projects around town.

Align the windows, drop the colossal order framing of the windows and this building becomes a winner.

I wouldn't even mind if the windows were just offset, but the weirdly differing sizes make it seem like someone closed their eyes and randomly punched out holes in the facade.

I feel like this building would look better if it was twice as tall.
Yup. Just like the one next to Jacob Wirth — would’ve been more attractive by being longer, taller and thus sleeker

Back