EXP | 795 Columbus Avenue | Northeastern University

01DE9FA2-C808-4E44-A1CB-3E972F3B7466.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s incredible how ‘dated’ these new buildings make Snell Library and Curry Student Center look. Hopefully the next IMP proposes a library/student center revamp consistent with the scale and quality of materials NU’s seeing on EXP and ISEC.

It’s incredible how ‘dated’ these new buildings make Snell Library and Curry Student Center look. Hopefully the next IMP proposes a library/student center revamp consistent with the scale and quality of materials NU’s seeing on EXP and ISEC.
Nope. I like that the Krentzman Quad area is 1950's architecture, Snell Quad is 1980/90's architecture and South Campus is 21st century architecture.

There should be a new IMP soon, and IIRC, that area may have been outlined for capital investment in the 2013 IMP.

I doubt Curry specifically gets revamped. It was recently renovated.

Also worth noting that Curry is nowhere in the pictures taken above. In the picture with Snell Library, on the right is Snell Engineering and Egan Research Center.

According to an email sent out, the ISEC plaza will be closed for about a year as EXP construction continues. Both images attached came from the same email, but the map says the plaza will close in 2023 and the written email says 2022. I’m assuming the latter is the correct date.
A8C0CE0C-528B-4063-A430-86C11B4E4E2E.jpeg
DEBBA46C-FCB7-4D3D-9CAB-838C35BD4C18.jpeg

Back