Fenway Center (One Kenmore) | Turnpike Parcel 7, Beacon Street | Fenway

It's a housing development, and the giant parking garage will luckily never happen because it's part of Phase II

Ah yes, my bad, thanks.

39354439664_6690fd7733_b.jpg

The yellow brick one in the back missing its cornices? That's a BU dorm. Maybe empty for the summer.

When I went to BU, that building was not used as a dorm, it was just empty. Was it refurbished?

When I went to BU, that building was not used as a dorm, it was just empty. Was it refurbished?

My friend lived there around 2011/2012 when she was at BU. I wouldn't call it refurbished in any sense. The only way to get to the second bedroom was through the first bedroom.

So is the part over the platform in Phase 1 just an elevated walkway from Beacon Street to the existing pedestrian overpass at the station?

Samplers are flat flat flat :

CAlKQqZh.jpg

4wnHREzh.jpg

Cast-in-place walls are starting to rise above grade:

MvSYMmuh.jpg

OK, I changed this to "under Construction".

I Swear to God if that hippie flakes on this....

So just these two buildings, shame they just don’t go taller with these two

Heres a couple more:

We can see here that there is a stair case to connect the upper level to the lower level. Was wondering how that connection was going to be made. Looks like some possible retail also.

5a57a0a779c8c_Fenway_Center.jpeg

Here you can see how the people up on the street have a way to get down to the station. There is a ped path that goes along above the train platform and to the upper park of the station. It connects to the bridge that people used to get over the tracks and now those same stairs will bring you down to your platform.

FenwayCenter-3.jpg

The ones above are the final design. They look great. This render is older but it just shows what the passageway is supposed to look like. The building on the left wont be built thats the tall one over the pike. You can see how it connects to the Yawkey Way T stop 2nd level here.

bizrateblogimage.jpg

062917FenwayCenter01.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to correct your misspelling of beaucoup but apparently buku is fairly common? (If the internet is to be believed)

It's a bastardization but yeah I see them in about equal measure.

it seems this site, currently u/c would be the most desirable to locate the main tower....

as it would cast most of its shadow upon the Pike. Putting the tower the middle holds Rosenthal's foot to the fire--

It looks great, but seems the less-correct choice, carrying unnecessary cost.

Back