Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I have a hard time thinking Millennium Tower is going to "save" DTX when it's been impossible to get a seat in a DTX restaurant for the past five years. Not to discount that the tower isn't going to be an improvement and change the situation down there even more.

Not sure about that, but thanks for the hint that I should make my Friday dinner reservations early.

Looks like me n' the wife will be checking out LX to start the weekend.

Not sure about that, but thanks for the hint that I should make my Friday dinner reservations early.

Looks like me n' the wife will be checking out LX to start the weekend.

Order the grilled oysters. You're welcome.

Madness at Roche Bros right now. It's actually at capacity & has a line out the door.

Photo courtesy of Downtown Boston BID:
CDxdwJHUMAA8YbG.jpg:large

Roche Brothers is a fantastic company. They treat employees right and do whatever they can to help the community they are in. They foot the bill for the entire renovation of the old MDC hockey rink on the VFW Parkway, now "Roche Rink". I know a lot of you were skeptical but I think this is going to be great for DTX.

People who don't like cheese were skeptical, but how much faith can you have in someone who doesn't like cheese?

There are people skeptical of this?

I'll go in there when the heat blows over.

Roche Bros. seems normally cheap in the burbs, but I'm willing to be that this particular store is ridiculously high!

Because rents in the downtown area are astronomically high! :eek:

Last edited:
I'll go in there when the heat blows over.

Roche Bros. seems normally cheap in the burbs, but I'm willing to be that that particular store is ridiculously high!

To this point, Roche Bros DTX will have its own pricing and sales (flyer). The prices will not be linked to the local Roche Bros sales elsewhere in MA.

Roche Bros. @Roche_Bros
The #DTX store will have its own #sale program, @thePKtweeter. Visit http://rochebros.mywebgrocer.com/St...4fc411-104a-4ff9-9fcf-4969295120d8&uc=56AF622 beginning tomorrow for an online sales flyer.

https://twitter.com/Roche_Bros/status/593166551815163904

Ventured into the store today, looks pretty good and prices on the basics are par for the course for the city. Busy as all hell.

My my my is that tower getting big. It really is a beast from Franklin:

I figured y'all would appreciate this:

Did I do a gouda job?

Can't be very high at all. Have you ever gone in the Corner Mall? *shudder*

Also, how high is the tower so far? Versus what it will be? Have we hit 50% yet?

Ventured into the store today, looks pretty good and prices on the basics are par for the course for the city. Busy as all hell.

My my my is that tower getting big. It really is a beast from Franklin:

I figured y'all would appreciate this:

Did I do a gouda job?

The tower is said to be at the halfway point now! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back