Pierce Boston (née The Point )| Boylston St/Brookline Av | Fenway

Re: The Point (Boylston/Brookline)

Hopefully they role right into construction. Although, I though this still required a final approval?

I thought this was fully approved but surprised that construction is starting so quickly. Good news!

The BRA website lists this as approved so I am assuming it is good to go.

Just uploaded this to Emporis. It should be available for viewing next week. After looking at the renderings on page 9, I guesstimated the height, with mechanicals, to be 367 ft.

0X1jURc.jpg

Just uploaded this to Emporis. It should be available for viewing next week. After looking at the renderings on page 9, I guesstimated the height, with mechanicals, to be 367 ft.

Wow. Taller than the Jamaicaway tower. This pushes our skyline a bit further west, and will be the tallest building between the Christian Science Center and Springfield!

Wow. Taller than the Jamaicaway tower. This pushes our skyline a bit further west, and will be the tallest building between the Christian Science Center and Springfield!

Sarcasm or is this actually going to be taller than any of the towers in the Longwood Area?

Blackfan is 298 ft and the tallest around, so this will easily clear that and anchor the area. This is from the Arboretum:

14283824127_c14c868c25_h.jpg

Sarcasm or is this actually going to be taller than any of the towers in the Longwood Area?

If I can remember right, Jamaicaway Tower is 320 ft and kz1000ps mentioned that Blackfan is 298 ft. This should stick out like a sore thumb and will be that tallest building between the Christian Science Center and Springfield (from Mass. to NNE).

Also, Emporis is still reviewing my submission.

As demolition continues...
17523349673_7643d52af3_z.jpg

Just imagine what this view will look like in the future (Landmark Cntr at left):
18143912325_6df4b537af_z.jpg

If I can remember right, Jamaicaway Tower is 320 ft and kz1000ps mentioned that Blackfan is 298 ft. This should stick out like a sore thumb and will be that tallest building between the Christian Science Center and Springfield (from Mass. to NNE).

Also, Emporis is still reviewing my submission.

The Point is in Emporis now.

Re: The Point | Boylston St/Brookline Av | Fenway

Went by last night... theyve dug out quite a hole at this point... no pun intended

Back