Pierce Boston (née The Point )| Boylston St/Brookline Av | Fenway

Has anyone noticed that the floor directly below the yellow screen appears to be taller than the floors below? Is it possible that the lower floors are apartments with lower ceilings and the higher floors are condos with higher ceilings?

"Association Fee: $1,644"
Um, whut? Is that MONTHLY?

Fenway or not, 3 bedrooms are astronomically priced even compared to current sky high prices. If there is a good deal to be had on a 3 bedroom unit in a new, luxury building downtown, it's news to me.

Has anyone noticed that the floor directly below the yellow screen appears to be taller than the floors below? Is it possible that the lower floors are apartments with lower ceilings and the higher floors are condos with higher ceilings?

Mid-building mechanical room?

cca

You can see it in the rendering and it looks like this occurs on one floor only.

You can see it in the rendering and it looks like this occurs on one floor only.

I noticed that floor last night walking across the street to Star and I assume it's an amenity floor for the condos above. Possibly for the whole building.

Nice shots! The higher floor appears to be level 18/30 in the render, so we still have about 10 floors and the mechanical penthouse to go on this building. Going to start breaking the plateau this month.

Nice shots! The higher floor appears to be level 18/30 in the render, so we still have about 10 floors and the mechanical penthouse to go on this building. Going to start breaking the plateau this month.

It is starting to break the plateau right now actually - I can finally see it while walking over the mass ave bridge. As of this week, the yellow staging is now the tallest thing west of mass ave on the skyline.

Here's a couple from yesterday:
pierce_boston_a_092816_zpsxsd2db82.jpg

pierce_boston_092816_zpsucgagzar.jpg

That double-height floor does appear to be the 18th floor which is described in the marketing materials for this one as an amenity floor featuring a yoga studio, lounge, etc. In at least one rendering this floor looks to mark the exact vertical center of the building as well:

pierce_boston_mid_height_zpslnzl6b54.jpg

This is the fun part about following development. You see the renders, read some articles, and you get to see a couple shots of what the building will look like-mostly from up close. As the building grows you start to find all the different places that you can view the new project from. This building is visible from so many different places. From the toll booths at the pike in allston, to memorial drive in cambridge, I saw it from one of the hills in Dorchester today....basically anywhere in the city but probably East Boston will be able to see it from somewhere. This is an amazing project that dominates the area up close and its only half built. This thing is going to make its mark on the city and especially being so close to fenway it will become an icon of Boston.

if the top of the 17'th floor is roughly, the center.... and that's roughly the equivalent of 18 of the tower's residential floors.... i wonder how tall to the rooftip is.

could it go as high as 372-380'?

if the top of the 17'th floor is roughly, the center.... and that's roughly the equivalent of 18 of the tower's residential floors.... i wonder how tall to the rooftip is.

could it go as high as 372-380'?

♫ When you wish upon a staaaaar. . .
Makes no difference on who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to yooooouuuuuu.

:rolleyes:

What is the other building this is u/c to the right?

What is the other building that is u/c to the right?

Back