The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

Blackbird

Reaction score
Haverhill Street still exists. It's between The Avenir Apartments and The Victor.
But none of those old buildings exist. Darn. We’ve come full circle.

DZH22

Reaction score

markhb

Reaction score
So, it looks like the awning on the Verizon building is staying put, but they finished the underside with lighting?

stefal

Reaction score
So, it looks like the awning on the Verizon building is staying put, but they finished the underside with lighting?
The lack of finishes and lack of it in any renders still suggests it's temporary. I imagine the lighting that's reflecting on it is the facade lighting below.

Life Coach Mike

Reaction score
Still trying to appreciate the cubic carbuncles on the Verizon tower. I can't wrap my aesthetic brain around them. Maybe they'll be used for a good purpose and not just to reward upper management types.

JeffDowntown

Reaction score
Still trying to appreciate the cubic carbuncles on the Verizon tower. I can't wrap my aesthetic brain around them. Maybe they'll be used for a good purpose and not just to reward upper management types.
Someone told the architecture intern that flat is boring.

markhb

Reaction score
Honestly, given that the majority of people viewing that wall are driving around a hairpin turn (assuming their vehicle is moving), bland is probably best.