The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

So, it looks like the awning on the Verizon building is staying put, but they finished the underside with lighting?

The lack of finishes and lack of it in any renders still suggests it's temporary. I imagine the lighting that's reflecting on it is the facade lighting below.

Still trying to appreciate the cubic carbuncles on the Verizon tower. I can't wrap my aesthetic brain around them. Maybe they'll be used for a good purpose and not just to reward upper management types.

Still trying to appreciate the cubic carbuncles on the Verizon tower. I can't wrap my aesthetic brain around them.

It should've been more like this (sans cubic carbuncles), plus a bit taller:

1606802890124.png

Still trying to appreciate the cubic carbuncles on the Verizon tower. I can't wrap my aesthetic brain around them. Maybe they'll be used for a good purpose and not just to reward upper management types.
Someone told the architecture intern that flat is boring.

Honestly, given that the majority of people viewing that wall are driving around a hairpin turn (assuming their vehicle is moving), bland is probably best.

The three ( fill in the blank) ,now the garden needs to be updated
What could you even do with the backside of that place? The upper concourse could use expanding out, but you'd need to build out over the tracks.

Back