The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

Arenacale

Reaction score
The three ( fill in the blank) ,now the garden needs to be updated
What could you even do with the backside of that place? The upper concourse could use expanding out, but you'd need to build out over the tracks.

markhb

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the food hall? I realize Covid but you'd think they'd say something.

markhb

Reaction score
12/24 from Orient Heights

by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_5737 by David Z, on Flickr
Thanks for the feedback on the food hall... I realize that opening soon probably isn't a good idea but I also have to wonder at their total silence... I would think they'd at least put out a "We're hanging in there and hoping to WOW you when it's safe to do so" on their Instagram or something.

O/T but it's in this photo: that new "USE" signage for the tunnels is ugly as hell.

Equilibria

Reaction score
O/T but it's in this photo: that new "USE" signage for the tunnels is ugly as hell.
It matters more if it works... though I'm not sure why the names of the tunnels are on the signage at all. Just sign the Ted as "I-90W TO I-93S, Logan Airport" and the Sumner as "TO I-93N, TO Storrow Drive, Downtown" (at that point, no one cares that it's MA-1A).

chmeeee

Reaction score
It matters more if it works... though I'm not sure why the names of the tunnels are on the signage at all. Just sign the Ted as "I-90W TO I-93S, Logan Airport" and the Sumner as "TO I-93N, TO Storrow Drive, Downtown" (at that point, no one cares that it's MA-1A).
I think enough people know the tunnel names more so than the route numbers that it's important to have both on the signs.