Welcome to the 2019 archBOSTON Awards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Apley

Not a Brahmin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, after an seven year hiatus, here we are! The Mod team is hoping to get some good participation and engagement by bringing back the ArchBoston Awards!

This subforum will be used for discussing the categories and nominating projects. The neighboring subforum will be used once we have collated enough nominations to run votes in each category.

In keeping with the past we'll be replicating the categories of yore and adding some for infrastructure projects. You may also use this space to request other categories that you think we should include and we will consider adding it! Likewise, if categories have little interest or members think there aren't enough options to run a vote, we may remove some categories.

I have compiled past inductees for the Halls of Fame and Shame. Going forward we can make a thread to house winners for all categories past and present. Let's say that's "coming soon..."

The period to nominate and discuss nominations will run until May 31. Voting will then open up and be open through June 30th.

Here are the categories thus far for 2019:

Last edited:
Please note:
The period to nominate and discuss nominations will run until May 31. Voting will then open up and be open through June 30th.

The nominating period ends tonight.

Thank you all for the nominations. We look forward to the voting!

Locking down the noms threads. I'm pretty busy today, but I'll try to get the voting threads opened up in the next couple of days. Voting will be open for the full month of June.

Just to update: I'll wait to post the voting threads until the survey closes in the Hall of Fame per data's post.

Update: working on getting these out. Running into a technical problem of the software allowing the needed number of poll options. Hopefully it's a simple setting change, just need admin to handle it. Otherwise we'll have to get more creative.

Update: working on getting these out. Running into a technical problem of the software allowing the needed number of poll options. Hopefully it's a simple setting change, just need admin to handle it. Otherwise we'll have to get more creative.
This sounds like Iowa all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back