30 Dalton St. Residences | Back Bay

Is the parking garage behind the Hilton part of the air rights project there?

^Yes.

The Hilton actually looks OK on the side with the glass. Future developents will hide the other sides well.

Above grade! Love it. Bets on it topping out by year's end?

P3y8Bay.jpg

Wow, Dave, nice picture! These two are moving on up, and fast!

Jesus don't laugh. Knowing BRA naming conventions, they probably will. If the streets weren't already here we'd also be looking at Hotel Drive and Four Seasons Way and probably a service alley with a bucolic name like Cedar Lane. They might even try to rename the whole area with something completely ahistorical and generic sounding, something like "Boston Landing" (ooo, wait...)

Jesus don't laugh. Knowing BRA naming conventions, they probably will. If the streets weren't already here we'd also be looking at Hotel Drive and Four Seasons Way and probably a service alley with a bucolic name like Cedar Lane. They might even try to rename the whole area with something completely ahistorical and generic sounding, something like "Boston Landing" (ooo, wait...)

The street grid at Dulles Airport includes:

Autopilot Drive
Package Court
Air Freight Lane
Aviation Drive
Rudder Road
Glide Slope Drive
Windshear Road
Materials Road
Cockpit Court
Touchdown Lane
Cargo Drive
Propeller Court
Windsock Court

Dsh -- looks like concrete to this observer

Please forgive me for using colons instead of "hypothetical question marks" in my last post to this thread. I was not trying to imply in my five words that I knew the construction materials being used for this project.

As always, whighlander, thank you for ________________________...

(Please forgive me again, I'm drawing a blank).

The street grid at Dulles Airport includes:

Autopilot Drive
Package Court
Air Freight Lane
Aviation Drive
Rudder Road
Glide Slope Drive
Windshear Road
Materials Road
Cockpit Court
Touchdown Lane
Cargo Drive
Propeller Court
Windsock Court

That's because Dulles is in the middle of freaking nowhere.

Here's a different view taken from the 12th floor of 177 Huntington.

NFt1Iwk.jpg

-dave

Back