Avalon North Station | Nashua Street Residences | West End

18540219292_b844fcba5d_b.jpg

18356889938_3fc990fc01_b.jpg

18356975470_53a621d844_b.jpg

Nice. You can now see the shape that the tower will form.

There was a lot of betting going on that this tower would surpass Millennium by mid-summer... By Next week Millennium's height will be tower than this roof lol.

There was a lot of betting going on that this tower would surpass Millennium by mid-summer... By Next week Millennium's height will be tower than this roof lol.

Guilty. Very happy to be wrong in the sense that Millennium Tower started flying right after I made that bet.

Just when I thought the steel couldnt possibly get any crazier.....

I saw this as well, citylover94. An intriguing but enigmatic image they included on this project's page:

avalon_td_garen_landscape_zpsconqfhj8.jpg

Don't really understand what it is or where it places in the design, but I thought it was interesting.

I couldn't figure it out either which tbh is partially why I didn't post it. Although as an abstract image it is pretty cool looking.

there are two of those mobius stripoids along the periphery of the central walkway in the image at the top of post 664

the only plus side to Boston's traffic jams which have been hell this summer, pics!

there are two of those mobius stripoids along the periphery of the central walkway in the image at the top of post 664

I saw this as well, citylover94. An intriguing but enigmatic image they included on this project's page:

avalon_td_garen_landscape_zpsconqfhj8.jpg

Don't really understand what it is or where it places in the design, but I thought it was interesting.

Just when I thought the steel couldnt possibly get any crazier.....

Möbius Transport LLC -- with us you never know whether you are coming or going :cool:

PS: check out our affiliated Klein Housing -- in our homes the backyard is truly part of your house

KleinBottle-02.png

Back