Avalon North Station | Nashua Street Residences | West End

Clearly they expect a lot of demand! We need more residential in the West End: One Canal and the TD Garden Towers can't be completed soon enough.

Shes growing ,working on level 13 and 14 i believe.

Best view of the project is from the hallway leading from the elevator to the Skyline Room on the 6th floor of the MOS -- downside is that you need someone with a badge unless you go there on a work day during the hours that the personnel / volunteer office is open

From my deck on the Chelsea waterfront, I have spectacular views of city skyline. This building will block out some of the distant Pru Tower for me but I don't mind. The Spaulding Hospital in Charlestown did the same for me with the old John Hancock building which I miss. I'm just disappointed that I will not have a clear view of the MT.....perhaps as it looks the very top floors....

We can finally start monitoring this from other parts of the city!

It might be early but any guesses on when this thing is topped out? We should be consistently rocketing here with the design.

This view is already completely different,and there's still 22 more floors to go.

Fireproofing is up on most (if not all) of the base and is starting on the lower levels of the tower. We'll probably starting seeing the facade soon.

Fireproofing is up on most (if not all) of the base and is starting on the lower levels of the tower. We'll probably starting seeing the facade soon.

That will be welcomed. I'm so used to seeing that (curiously attractive) pimple of a mini building, the linear monotony of the gov building, and the expansive blankness of the Garden that glass and some modest asymmetry on this vertical expanse will be a relief!

Ha! Facade was actually delivered to site around 4:00pm!

oGn3JQR.jpg

Back