Avalon North Station | Nashua Street Residences | West End

as a man wiser than myself once said: "witness the thickness!"

I forget the answer to this but is the 37 floors include the above ground garage as 5 floors or dose the floor count start above the garage?

I forget the answer to this but is the 37 floors include the above ground garage as 5 floors or dose the floor count start above the garage?
will the 38 floors start above the garage or are those levels included with the garage for the total number of floors?
38 floors total, including the garage.

Edit: that is, "including the above ground garage floors". In the renders it looks like two floors of podium, 4 of garage, and 32 of residential.

Looking at this picture of the Charles especially with the addition of ANS and the other Garden projects it's like Boston will have 4 distinct skylines. Cambridge, Back Bay, Downtown (now linked skyline wise with DTX) and the Garden/medical park. At least one tallish building in all directions.

SWEET!

Looking at this picture of the Charles especially with the addition of ANS and the other Garden projects it's like Boston will have 4 distinct skylines. Cambridge, Back Bay, Downtown (now linked skyline wise with DTX) and the Garden/medical park. At least one tallish building in all directions.

SWEET!

I think Congress Street Garage is right in that low spot between the NS/Garden cluster and Downtown from this angle. That one is really going to tie the room together.

Back