Avalon North Station | Nashua Street Residences | West End

This has a slanted roof it was shown in the renderings. It is very slight thought.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-27-at-8.23.26-AM.png

I'm glad this is being built and is bringing height to this area. But I've said from the beginning, it's an eyesore. The beige/white parts specifically. If it had been kept gray and glass all around it would be so much more elegant. The beige looks like a skin disease on an otherwise nice massing.

It's really coming together. Kinda strange visiting this site for the first time in many many years and seeing a post of mine from 10 years ago still on the front page. Goes to show the major construction stasis that occurred in the past decade.

This is going to look great at night, we need more lighting especially for this new "hub" developing here and this one looks like it will be tastefully done.

It's really coming together. Kinda strange visiting this site for the first time in many many years and seeing a post of mine from 10 years ago still on the front page. Goes to show the major construction stasis that occurred in the past decade.

Welcome back. Where did you disappear to?

BeeLine, great shots as always! I can't wait to see this view from East Boston (I'm guessing) looking towards the North and West Ends.

Back