The Victor | 110 Beverly Street | West End

Re: The Victor

Lose some, gain some. I didn't realize that Fan Pier was so prevalent from this view. The Harbor Towers frame it.

Much rather have a building there than an unused lot with a view.

Much rather have a building there than an unused lot with a view from the interstate.

And that's why this is an upgrade. No one should focus on making things pretty from the perspective of an onramp.

Now correct me if I'm wrong...That useless green space to the left is where the Merano will/might/could go?

However, I do wonder what this does to the view of the Zakim Bridge from downtown streets.

I'm much less concerned about what this will do to views from any perspective and more concerned with what this will do for the pedestrian experience.

The start of framing for floors 7 & 8:

6/16/2012

J4ovn.jpg

Looks like they've cantilevered over the T-stop headhouses. When do they start hanging the exterior?

0tqwu.jpg

PkIrh.jpg

Drove by this earlier today. No activity that I could see. Did someone hit the pause button on this project?

I drive under it most nights, and the steel hasn't changed in a couple of weeks.

When I walked by at 8:30 they had Beverly St all blocked off and were working away. They've been going pretty fast on this as far as I can tell. They've added a few more floors to the front half in the last week or so and got started on the back end.

Drove by this earlier today. No activity that I could see. Did someone hit the pause button on this project?

I drive under it most nights, and the steel hasn't changed in a couple of weeks.

Beton -- when I walked through the area on Sunday there were a lot of signs of interior work going on with the utilities and such

I'm wondering if the steel is done rising or near done rising on the front part with just the roof to finish? --- still two cranes

Lots happening on this site today. 2 flatbeds of steel, concrete pumper, busy cranes.

19609c7b.jpg
f2e03702.jpg
b18d178e.jpg
331b9fe0.jpg
looks like its almost to 11 stories and the Garden is being worked on.

For a minute looking at the first photo I'd forgotten the Artery was already buried.

Back