W Hotel | 100 Stuart St | Theater District

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: W Hotel

seconds ago from my apartment

DSC_5673i.jpg

That's quite the impact it's having when viewed from the Common. As seen in Toby's picture, it's totally owning the Little Building.

That pic from Chelsea is in the Chelsea Waterfront. It's a nice little neighborhood, and they'll pretty much give you a condo (down about 40% in the past few years.) Public trans is limited to bus, but I used to drive over the Tobin for 30 cents. I worked in Chinatown and now the South End. Bridge work aside, one way took 12-15 minutes at rush hour.

Yeah that top floor was'nt their this morning when I went over the Longfellow rideing the T,Notice it on the way home,wanted to take a pix but feel like a dweeb sometimes if I'm on the subway takeing pix's lol! Cool pix! I counted 27 floors?

Anybody else find it strange that one side is sheer, clear glass and the other side is distinctly different?

^ Welcome back, xec. Where've you been all these months?

Your handsome photos and focused comments have been missed.

Looks very similar to 33 Arch when viewed from the South End.

Looks like a nice addition from the public garden. I welcome something new to look at.

^ Welcome back, xec. Where've you been all these months?

Your handsome photos and focused comments have been missed.

Thanks, ablarc.

I've been here all along, just too occupied with personal stuff to get out and take pics or do any posting.

Anyone else think this building is looking a bit...stumpy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back